I have written an email to them. I will keep you posted when they reply me.
The very basic issue is
1) When the data plan is over. I do not recieve an SMS saying Your data plan is terminated you will have to recharge of 99 to continue using services. The money gets cut directly from my balance account. Because of this i lose around 100 to 150 rs. every month in 1 or 2 days. Since my data usage on phone are always very high.
- Give me a number where i get to know exactly which date my data plan ends.
- Give me a number where i can check my data plan usage.
- I need a message to be sent to my mobile when my data plan is been finished.
- I also expect you restore my balance as it is not fair to charge your customer for services he has no idea about.
I posted a tweet on vodafone twitter http://twitter.com/#!/vodafonein but then still awaiting reply.
If any other vodafone prepaid customers have any issue please comment below.
VODAFONE FEEDBACK 1: 7:42pm
Their customer care executive called and informed me that he will send my feedback further and he told me to email my query at their customer care support.